PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

rainy days

These fall days are rainy even in Barcalona was it raining a little. I took this picture of my sister while we where walking to the train station. I love the reflection on the whet tiles. I made the picture black and white accept for her coat and I made the reflection of the coat also blue.
but not all days are rainy there where some real nice sunny days lately. I even road my bike whithout my coat on *smiling*. I just become really happy from some good sunshine.
I also finally made some buttons for the free add giveaway. you can see them at the left.

1 comment:

  1. I love days like this and it's a very dramatic picture because everything's gray but the bright blue raincoat :)

    ReplyDelete