PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

analog photos

I had my film developed a little while ago, and today I'm sharing some of the pic's I made with you. I used my zenit-E to make the photos. there where none failed pictures, that made me happy in the first place. I really like this camera, I got it from a friend. the SLR camera has been made in the USSR a long long time ago (about 40 years). The thing that I love about it is that it works without a battery, but it does has a light meter. when you want to take a picture, you first have to focus, that check the light meter than adjust your aperature and shutter speed, than pull the leaver for a new piece of film and then finally you can make the picture. A lot more work than with a digital camera but I think it's fun. (I can talk about camera's all day but I'll stop for now)
 this is the guy that made these pic's possible


1 comment:

  1. When I was little, my dad and I photographed Zernit :) And now sometimes we photograph them. I love the photos taken with it :) They are very different :)

    ReplyDelete